In this episode we reprise the “Ask Ann Anything” theme with the first installment of “Churchy” questions. Questions in this episode:
- Can the Pope Change the Catechism (on the Death Penalty or anything else for that matter)?
- What are your thoughts on married priests?
- Who is the anti-Christ?
- Where do yhou stand on the books, life, etc of Father Malachi Martin?
We will be doing more of these Q&A episodes in the coming weeks; if you have a question for these episodes please email it to [email protected] (Ann won’t see the questions in advance if they are sent to that address) or you can send a text message or voicemail to SuperNerd’s Google Voice number: (302) 648-6373.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Matt Walsh: ” Is The Pope Right About The Death Penalty?”
- Sermon: The Death Penalty is Consistent with Dignity for Life
- Another sermon: The Death Penalty: Appealing to the Highest Court
- On clerical continence
- The One About: Why only men can be priests
Feedback: please send your questions for future installments of the Ask Ann Anything series to: [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.