In this episode we update the saga of Tiny Princess with our first guest on the podcast: SuperMommy! We also discuss the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which went into effect today and that, in theory, could make Bitcoin illegal under EU law. And who remembers that Netflix used to send physical DVDs by mail? All of this plus several geeky references and quasi-random tangents betraying SuperNerd’s somewhat sleep-deprived state and we have our longest “snack pack” yet!
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- 13 Things to know about GDPR
- All 99 things to know about GDPR (if you’re having trouble falling asleep)
- Google and FB already accused of GDPR violations
- The alternative: Block the EU from your services…
- Netflix Market Cap now rivals Disney
- The Amazon Echo is a wiretap…
- U.S. Launches Criminal Probe into Bitcoin Price Manipulation
- “Don’t Let’s Be Beastly To The Germans”
Feedback: please send your questions and comments to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter and Facebook.