In this episode we plumb the depths of the darkness of the human soul, from soliciting sin in the confessional to shooting defenseless children to refusing to rush to the defense of those children when it’s your solemnly sworn job to do so. Ultimately, if we do not subject ourselves to the natural and Divine positive law we will be subjected by force under the boot of a diabolically inspired human tyrant. We cannot let our light shine forth to others until we kindle and feed the fire of Divine charity in our own souls first.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Ann’s video presentation on the Vendee: Part 1 – Part 2 – Part 3 – Part 4
- “We are the gold”
- Fr. Z: Welcome to Hell, here’s your ice cream
- Fr. Z: Hell and the Enemy exist. Priests and bishops who don’t teach about them will probably wind up there.
- The Florida Shooter: all of the signs were there
- Florida School Shooting: Broward County Deputies stood around doing nothing
- Florida Shooter: the FBI had been warned
Feedback: please send your questions and comments to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter and Facebook.